Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Fine Day For Walking


After weeks of stressing and worrying, I decided to start this week by going for a walk on The Tan yesterday. This time I chose to walk in the opposite direction and it is a tad more difficult because the uphill part is longer. I enjoyed the challenge though. When I got to the corner where I was bitten by a wasp/bee, I made sure that I walked closer to the road just in case the wasp survived; it and its mates might be waiting for revenge. LOL. The weather was pleasant. It was sunny but the cool breeze made the whole walk all the more enjoyable. The best thing was that there was no need for me to perform any ‘civic duty’ throughout the whole walk yesterday. I too like to be left to do my own thing just like everyone else.
Note: The picture was taken last month.


No comments: