Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blogging Less

I will be blogging less pretty much for the rest of the month. There are heaps of things that I wish to blog about but I am taking a break - too worried to sit still to write/type.

My dad spent a few days in the hospital last week. He went for a series of blood tests and they also X-rayed him in preparation for his Knee Replacement Surgery. He was discharged last Friday and spent the weekend at home. On Monday, he was readmitted for more tests. The surgery was originally scheduled for this Saturday but it has now been postponed to Monday. My dad was allowed to return home last night and will be readmitted on Friday. I am somewhat glad that the surgery has been postponed because I was more than a bit worried after learning that the surgeon is scheduled to operate on other patients in another town on the Friday. Exhausted people tend to be more accident prone.

Meanwhile, I will be spending more time reading up on Montessori to ease my mind. That's going to be hard too because I can't seem to shake this headache I got since I woke up yesterday morning! Is this a stress related headache or is it brought on by the new fish oil capsules I started taking since Monday evening?


No comments: