Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise

I logged online briefly on Sunday evening to write about a dream starring my Guinea Pig from around a week ago. After I logged onto blogger, I noticed that I had 3 comments waiting for me to publish. Wow, 3! I think the last time I received a comment was back in August last year. Suddenly there were 3 from the same person. When I first saw the 3 comments, I didn’t read them. I didn’t even look to see who left them. I just took off to look for M accusing him of playing a prank on me. I suspected him because he knew how badly I wish that someone will read my blog and stay long enough to leave me a comment before I bore him or her to death with my dreadful writing. He denied doing anything and I dashed back to the computer to read them properly. I was over the moon to learn that they were left by an Aussie blogger living in Japan. I think I have mentioned that I am absolutely hooked on reading blogs belonging to people living in their spouse’s homeland. Anyway, I really enjoy this Aussie blogger’s writings. They are funny. If she can make M laugh, she has got to be funny. It’s interesting to read about life in Japan and sometimes people describe it very differently to what text books offer. The lady also mentioned that she has placed me on her blog list. This got me thinking about adding a list of blogs that I like too. May be I should also ‘renovate’ my blog a bit.

No comments: