Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Something Cheerful

Despite the deep sadness of not knowing what exactly might have happened to our little Guinea Pig, we are also eagerly anticipating the opening ceremony of the Olympics in Beijing. I hope it will be smooth sailing and everyone will enjoy a good opening ceremony.

While I was checking out Discovery Channel to see if they will have any shows relating to China, I came across their new ad – The World is just Awesome. I heard it first, and then when it was on again, I dashed across the living room to watch it. The song made me smile again. I love stuff like that. M saw that I love it so much that he downloaded it on You Tube. Now, I am totally hooked. For people who don’t have access to Discovery Channel or just simply not in the mood to wait for it to appear during ad breaks, I suggest that you pop over to You Tube to watch it ASAP. There is also a page on Wikipedia about the ad.


The ad is actually made up of clips of shows on Discovery Channel and the song/the tune is one that I have heard of in my childhood. It used to be on the radio. I remember it even though I spoke hardly any English then. (Oops! Is that something I want the world to know about me?)

I just want to add that I Love my Guinea Pig and being a fan of Montessori, I Love the Whole Universe.

No comments: