Friday, September 25, 2009

Just One More Sleep To That One Day In September

This year's Grand Final Week celebrations at Fed Square seemed watered down. I snapped a few photos when I was on my way to Safeway after the parade this afternoon. M was working and couldn't make it to the parade today. I ditched the idea of going to the parade by myself because the weather was simply lousy but I did ended up going to the city anyway to do some food shopping or there wouldn't be anything for dinner.

A newsreader for Fox Sports

The screen was showing how many hours till the match starts.

Apparently they are seriously unfunny. I am not sure because I don't listen to the radio.

I bought the 2009 Premiership Cup Pin. In doing so, I supposedly helped LADDER in supporting homeless youth across Australia. I guess I was sucked in by the dude who approached me. LOL

No comments: