Monday, June 1, 2009

Japanese Bikkies with Strawberry Filling

We bought this as a treat when we were at the Asian grocery store the other day. We used to love tasting junk food from abroad even though they were often over-priced. This pack is a first in at least a year or so and it is aud$2.99. These bikkies are quite like the Koala ones that we used to eat, except that they have a strawberry filling. Each bikkie is printed with the headshot of a different Disney character. Another thing I like about Japanese junk food is the packaging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for being so late replying back to your comment-- please forgive me = )

I am so worried about her but looking at anything sweet made me feel a little better. Strawberry, yum = )

Priscilla said...

Hi Girl Japan, I just popped over to your blog. Thank goodness that your dog is all better. That other thingo can be particularly nasty. Sorry, can't remember the name of the disease. Moosh's old dog (Akita Inu)had it as a puppy. Yeah, its best to keep the two separated for now. I don't know much about dogs. I didn't even know that they can really have a period!