Sunday, February 22, 2009

Potentially a Guinea Pig’s Paradise

On our way home after ‘inspecting’ the Tan Track a couple of weeks ago, we walked past a display in front of a statue on St Kilda Road. It was a big patch of Parsley. I took a couple of photos at the time but they didn’t turn out great. So, we went back a couple of days ago and took more photos of it and here they are. It is amazing how the patch of Parsley actually survived Black Saturday.

My Guinea Pig loved parsley, especially the curly type. I used to enjoy watching him eat it. If he chewed one from the stalk end first, he would always look very funny with the curly leaves temporarily arranged at his mouth, like he had a green beard. LOL. I totally regret not taking photos of such a precious moment. If there really is such a thing as a heaven for pets (or humans), do you think there is an All-You-Can-Eat joint similar to this patch of Parsley for Guinea Pigs?

1 comment:

shinshu life said...

That's amazing! Tempting to grab some for lunch, hey?

I hope you don't mind I added your blog to my bloglist- all those pictures of Melbourne are so much fun to look at!