Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Blog Is Finally Up

This is not the first time I have kept a blog. After a bit of poking around in 2006, I did keep one for a short period of time but decided to delete the whole thing because I didn’t think that people were interested to read about me.

I seriously started thinking about keeping a blog again earlier this year. I wanted to blog about the educational things that I make, the books that I read and the ‘educational’ stuff that I collect. Sensitive me was put off by the comments that a few arrogant people made and decided to put it all off once again.

My Guinea Pig died exactly 4 weeks ago today. Since he passed away, I feel like a big chunk of me has died as well. In the days after his passing, I thought long and hard about what I could do to keep myself busy when I am home on my own. A blog about me could probably help, I thought. So here it is. I hope that people will read this and leave me nice comments.

No comments: