Thursday, January 21, 2010

Prince Bill

I dragged M over to the Government House this afternoon for a chance to spot a handsome Prince. We left the pigeon hole some time after 3:00 pm because I thought that no one else in the city would be interested to see anyone from the Windsor household nowadays. I was wrong. By the time we got there, there was already a large crowd gathering.

This is the Prince we were waiting for. Oops! This is a bad shot. Can you recognize him?

Aren’t these horses pretty?

It must be hot and uncomfortable under that thick make-up!

Oh, here is a better shot of Prince Bill.

2 comments:

achan said...

You are such a social butterfly!!! I can't believe that you got a snap of the famous dashing prince.

I'm glad you remembered your camera this time!!!

Priscilla said...

That Social Butterfly comment is absolutely hilarious.