Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Christmas Star

This morning, my beloved Guinea Pig briefly appeared to me in my dream, just before I woke up. He seemed happy and cheerful. He was in his cage and he had parked himself near his water bottle with his front paws perched on his food bowl. I was of course happy to see him in my dream.




M received a phone call on Monday afternoon. It was a courtesy call from Harvey Norman notifying us that the porcelain ornament we had ordered was ready for pick up. That was a pleasant surprise because it was not meant to be ready until the 15th. We picked it up today and we are very happy with the results. The star will play a part in our Christmas cards this year. It will be the last set of Christmas cards featuring our little Guinea Pig friend.

No comments: