Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gold and Lollies for the Gold Digger

Back in early January, M went up to Ballarat for work. While he was there, he also went to Sovereign Hill and bought me some gold and some lollies. Aren’t I lucky? LOL. After so many years, M has finally bought me a vial of gold. ROFL. In response to the ‘Gold Digger’ label, M has always jokingly said that I have been digging up more mud than anything else. LOL. So, this must mean that I am doing a poorer job than those Chinese miners from all those years ago. Anyway I am super lucky that M didn’t simply buy an empty glass vial and fill it up with mud. LOL

2 comments:

achan said...

Isn't it lovely when they bring you back something small without even asking :)

Priscilla said...

Moosh normally knows better than to get me a surprise but this vial of gold was so funny, I accepted it without throwing a tantrum.