Friday, January 2, 2009

Potential Con Job in Progress!

I am absolutely fuming at the moment (and it is only the second day in the New Year). The reason is because I think we have been lied to again. I had suspected something was not quite right in November but M thought that I was thinking too deeply into things. (M has a tendency to think the best of everyone.) Then I came across an article/story in last Saturday’s Herald Sun proving that something fishy is indeed going on. Luckily I did flip through the paper out of boredom. We are going to sort out this issue on Monday (5th of January) and will blog more about it later. It’s hard to believe that there are so many (heartless) local weasels out and about aiming to make a quick buck without giving a damn to damages they cause others during their greedy process.

No comments: